SETeMa's news at FESPA 2014 in Munich (Stand 581 Hall A1) is the new developed E-Wash, a professional open width washing machine.
Looking at customer's requirements SETeMa has seen a growing market demand for faster washing equipment consistent with the increasing speed of the digital textile printers.
The new developed E-Wash achieves almost a four times higher output and washes more efficient than the already very economical Porta-Wash.
Since customers not only require a higher washing speed, but also demand a fastness wash up to 90°C, the E-Wash is especially developed on effectiveness in the washing process and minor heat loss. All our experiences of the last 5 years with our Porta-Wash range are put into this development.
The new 3-section E-Wash is equipped with an update of SETeMa's special features like:
• a 50% increased efficiency of the vacuum extraction from one section to the next and before leaving the washing machine
• a counter-flow heat exchanger for the cold incoming and hot outgoing water
• an optimised airflow recirculation of the vacuum system to regain heat energy
• a better thermal insulation of walls and hoods
Combined with an optimised building process the E-Wash is a particularly compact and efficient washer with all components integrated.
As a result:
• the E-Wash will be, related to the production capacity, 30% cheaper as a comparable Porta-Wash line (with several modules)
• installation costs decreased with 30%
• a smaller footprint due to the compact design
With two separate driven sections and a wide scale of options like scroll or double scroll rollers, adjustable bow bars, high impact / low flow / high flow spray pipes, several winding and unwinding systems, the E-Wash is suitable for a wide variety of cloth types. Besides this the E-Wash can also be integrated and synchronised with a third party dryer or stenter.
The E-Wash continues the modular setup of the SETeMa machines in which two or more E-Wash modules can be combined for an even higher performance, but also a combination with Porta-Wash and Porta-Pad modules is possible.
The philosophy is that customers should be able to define or modify their line-up to fit their needs and budget.
As one of the first producers of finishing equipment for the digital market, SETeMa produces all of its products in 3 cloth widths: 1.85 m, 2.50 m and 3.40 m.