· Automated, digital incoming mail processing as a driver for more productive input and output management
· Innovative IT solutions for document processing based on Cloud Computing and REST API
· Dealing with documents must become more comfortable
With immediate effect the online registration for this year's Comparting on 7 and 8 November in the Stadthalle Sindelfingen has been activated.
This year's international congress for Omnichannel Document and Output Management focuses on the automation and integration of communication processes. The renowned industry meeting takes up topics that are typical for almost every company with a constantly high volume of customer communication: Accessibility, multilingualism, personalization, Omnichannel capability and increasing compliance requirements for the creation and sending of documents.
Based on forward-looking architectural approaches such as cloud computing and the digital networking of applications and systems on the basis of REST API (open programming interfaces), the forum presents innovative software solutions and strategies for a more productive handling of documents in companies. The congress sees itself as a "bridge builder" between the analogue (printing) and digital document world.
The various aspects of modern customer communication will be presented and discussed in the practical reports of renowned global players, in the product presentations of Compart, the organisers of the conference, which is one of the leading industry events, and in the discussions with analysts and users.
Among other things, the conference will focus on
· the role of a standardized, central document conversion as a basis for artificial intelligence in digital incoming mail processing;
· complete monitoring of document production (360-degree view);
· integration of document and communication processes across application boundaries ("API Economy");
· the embedding of locally created letters ("individual correspondence") in central document production.
Comparting is an annual international congress for Omnichannel customer communication that attracts users, analysts and interested parties from various industries. The two-day forum is characterized above all by the top-class practical reports from Germany and abroad as well as the variety of topics. Several hundred participants from Europe as well as North and Latin America are also expected this year. Several tracks with well-founded technology sessions as well as various opportunities for exchanging experiences are among the special features. All presentations can be heard in German, English and French.