Revolutionising the on-demand part production experience
Quickparts, the global parts manufacturing service provider, is thrilled to announce the relaunch of our manufacturing customer portal, QuickQuote, now with expanded capabilities including an instant quote service for CNC machining projects.
As the manufacturing industry continues to evolve, we understand just how important it is for our customers to stay ahead of the curve. The inclusion of an instant quote CNC machining service to complement our 3D printing instant quote service and request-for-quote (RfQ) service for all our other manufacturing technologies marks a significant milestone in our commitment to providing limitless manufacturing services to meet the diverse requirements of our customers.
1. One-Stop manufacturing hub: Our revamped portal now serves as a one-stop destination for CNC machining, 3D printing, and traditional manufacturing services such as vacuum casting, investment casting and sheet metal working. Whether our customers are looking for precision prototypes or production-ready parts, we've got them covered.
2. Enhanced user interface: Our instant quote customer portal now boasts a sleek and intuitive design, making it easier than ever for users to navigate through our range of 3D printing and CNC machining options; as well as upload files to request a quote for Quickparts’ extensive range of other manufacturing services.
3. Expanded material selection for 3D printing and CNC machining: We've broadened our material offerings to include the latest advancements in 3D printing materials. With more than 10 material options across both SLA and SLS for instant quoting; and more than 15 plastics, metals and alloys to be added to our CNC instant quote options, our customers have access to a range of materials offering all the physical attributes their projects may demand.
4. Faster Turnaround Times: Our optimised printing and machining processes ensure quicker production and delivery times, meaning designs come to life faster than ever.
5. Enhanced Security: Our customers’ intellectual property and sensitive data are now safeguarded by the latest encryption and privacy measures, giving them peace of mind.
A Customer-Centric Approach:
“Quickparts has always been synonymous with innovation and unparalleled customer experience,” states Ziad Abou, CEO, Quickparts. “Our new system is not just about an interactive interface but a dynamic platform that we will continue to evolve, ensuring that Limitless Manufacturing isn’t just a promise, but a lived reality for our customers. Adding an instant quote service for CNC machining to complement our instant quote service for 3D printing is just the beginning.”
As we usher in a new era of digital infrastructure enhancement, our portal stands as a testament to Quickparts’ quest for excellence. By streamlining the quote-to-order processes, we’re reinforcing our commitment to our customers, allowing them to focus on their vision without constraints. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and innovation. In the coming weeks, expect to see even more exciting additions, including a range of delivery options and new materials for CNC projects, enhanced customisation options, industry-specific solutions, and expanded services to further fuel creativity.