Durst will deliver all large format printing systems with the new production software solution Durst Workflow Print and the monitoring tool Durst Analytics. This turns the printer into a production unit from day one. For the integration of e-commerce, Durst also offers a scalable solution with the Durst Smart Shop. All Durst software can be extended modularly and managed via a web-based user interface.
- Durst Workflow Print: An intelligent and lean solution for managing print production.
- Durst Workflow Plus: Expanded version with extensive prepress functionalities for fast and flexible data preparation.
- Durst Analytics: Web-based monitoring tool for recording job statistics and relevant production data.
- Durst Analytics Plus: Server-based monitoring software for networking multiple printing systems and integration into production planning or ERP systems.
- Durst Smart Shop: Webshop software with calculation tools, realistic 3D preview and print-specific product configuration.
- Durst Smart Shop Plus: Expanded version with innovative graphical online editor. With the Durst Smart Editor, customers can create print layouts directly in the browser.
Durst Professional Services GmbH offers its customers comprehensive consulting, training and integration services for the new Durst software solutions in order to fully exploit the potential of process automation and digitization.